Please note you may not be able to register your child using a mobile device. You will need to use a PC or laptop.
1. Review Information on Soccer 2019 or Softball 2019. This is where you will review which division your child will play based on their age.
2. Review Volunteer Commitments in the information section of the website.
2. Click on "Registration Link" at top of page
3. Choose "Onoway Soccer Registration" or "Onoway Softball Registration"
4. Create an account. Set up an "athlete profile" for each child. If you have used RAMP registration for an different sport, you will use the same account.
5. Begin registration for your child. Ensure that you choose the designated age group for your child. If you have made a special request for your child to be in a different level, this will be adjusted by the Registrar on direction from the Soccer or Softball Coordinator.
6. Register each child in their sport. There is a $60 registration fee for each sport. Payment is by credit card ONLY. If you do not have a credit card, you may use a purchased VISA or MasterCard Debit card.
7. Once teams have been allocated, the coach or manager will contact you with practise and game information. Season start is dependent on soccer field/ball diamond conditions.
8. Jumpstart-If you require assistance for registration fees through Jumpstart, please contact us for details on how to register.