How do I register for Soccer 2019?
How do I register my child for soccer?
Please note you may not be able to register your child using a mobile device. You will need to use a PC or laptop.
Soccer registration for the 2019 season is not yet open but will be within the next few days. When it is open, please follow the following procedure.
- Review Information on Soccer 2019 (by clicking on the information link in the menu and choosing “Soccer information 2019”). This is where you will review which division your child will play based on their age, and see other useful information.
- Read and review the Volunteer Commitments page (also under the information menu - be sure to click on the “Volunteer requirements for soccer” as Ball volunteer requirements may differ slightly). There is only ONE required volunteer commitment for each family. This is a $50 charge to your credit card if you DO NOT fulfill your commitment or make other arrangements. Please note that the volunteer procedure for soccer has changed this year, so please take time to fully read this page.
- Click on "Registration Link" at top of page
- Choose "Onoway Soccer Registration”. This will take you to the RAMP registration site for Onoway Soccer.
- Create a RAMP account if you do not already have one. Set up an "athlete profile" for each child (you can create profiles for all of your children within one account). If you used RAMP registration for Onoway Soccer last year, or have used it for a different sport (such as Onoway Minor Hockey), you can use the same account.
- Begin registration for your child. Ensure that you choose the correct designated age group for your child. e.g. A child born December 2007 will be in U12 Soccer. If you have made a special request for your child to be in a different level, this will be adjusted by the Soccer Director.
- Register each child. There is a $60 registration fee for each child. Payment is by credit card ONLY. If you do not have a credit card, you may use a purchased VISA or MasterCard Debit card.
- Once teams have been allocated, the coach or manager of your child’s team will contact you with practice and game information. Season start is dependent on soccer field/ball diamond conditions.